GrayFish Marketing, LLC
Our core values.
We Foster Education
We Pursue Excellence
We Practice Honesty
we never partake in decaf
If you're familiar with that quote, we will get along especially well. As you can see, we love coffee here. The more coffee, the better. A great place for us to meet clients is at a coffee shop, a great place to do work is at a coffee shop, and we stay fueled on coffee. This business was started on late nights fueled with coffee.
The idea behind GrayFish Marketing came late at night, fueled by many cups of coffee and a deadline needing to be met for a client who needed help getting their website fixed up. Unexperienced in owning a small business, Ryan kept taking on small jobs here and there and found that this was something that could really be made into something much bigger. There was not only a need, but an approach he could take to make it stand out from the rest. He put pen to paper and wrote out a business plan and got to work...
Ryan's journey into web design started early on, where he would lock himself in his bedroom and play around in Photoshop and teach himself code (much to his mother's concern). Fully self-taught in the beginning, his training is all through trial and error, many hours of webinars, coding, and any type of educational source he could get for what was in his budget, Ryan has grown into a full-blown web designer who knows what he's doing.
Strategy and Research
at this stage we will provide:
01. A design brief describing our understanding of the project's goals and parameters.
02. A detailed schedule to guide the progress.
03. A preliminary site template and page hierarchy.
Creative Exploration & Concept Design
At this stage we will provide:
01. Design strategies/concepts using customized Wordpress templates.
02. One or more graphic options for each strategy/concept.
Concept Approval & Initial Development
At this stage we will:
01. Select a design concept for fine-tuning and incorporate your feedback and revisions into site design.
02. Create site breakdown - final site map, style sheets, color palette, navigation, illustration, and photography needs.
03. Purchase theme, install Wordpress and any related tools or plug-ins, and review programming expectations and limitations of site.
04. Develop site artwork and present artwork for approval.
Production Management & Implementation
At this stage we will:
01. Incorporate artwork feedbacks and revisions and finalize any illustration, photography, and any required animation.
02. Provide you with a final off-line preview of the website to review and perform multi-platform Mac and Windows testing on several browsers.
03. Enter key words and meta tags for page indexing.
04. Set up Google Analytics and any staff emails (if applicable)